Sunday, August 11, 2013

not even a blue-print //

I stand at the brink of the shore and I look across the vast ocean and wonder...I wonder what purpose was this journey...why did I have to be the one to walk it...and why did I have to be the one to walk away...// All I ever wanted was truth. I came to the city with little expectation...just a girl who wanted to make a better life for herself...work hard...and be successful. In the midst of that experience...there were many lessons learned...both personally and professionally that I will forever carry with me. If I could sum up the last five years in a sentence it would be this: Without hardship there can be no vicotry. All I desire at this point is a victorious miracle...a miracle that only He can give me. I don't have clue what it looks like, where it comes from, or even where it's leading me. For the first time ever: I don't have plan...I don't even have a blue print to a plan. I have hopes and dreams that I would love to see come to past in my lifetime...and all I can say in this moment: is everything is HIS. Whatever He wants He can have and whatever He wants to do He can do. I am fully surrendered to a God who will fulfill his purpose for me. I have so many questions that are left unanswered. I am learning that it's ok - I just have to have faith and that one day those answers will be revealed. I don't know why He chose me and moved mountains to even get me here...but He did...I don't know why He chose me to walk thru these experiences of trials...but He knows... and I really don't understand why on earth I have to be the one to walk away...but He understands...//

No comments: