Tuesday, June 11, 2013

His Light //

His light shines on darkened nights- His light illuminates through the struggle of faith- His light exudes hope when doubt creeps in- His light justifies the truth when we are betrayed- His light brightens when we forgive- His light strengthens when we love- In recent weeks it has been my prayer that His light be shown brightly in my life, no matter what circumstances or struggles that I face in this world. I just want to be a vessel of His light regarding the decisions that I make to shine His grace- There's nothing greater than I want than to sit at the feet of Jesus and to feel His light shine upon my soul- His light shines upon me daily on this earth, and the blessings of His love, grace, and mercy give me hope that this is just my temporary home- May I reflect nothing less in this world than the light that comes from His soul- though I fail daily in this life at shining His light fully- it is my hope that when the light dims- His favor will shine forth brighter in my life- May my responses to the flickering light of the souls who need Him most- reflect nothing less than His love- To the ones who have left footprints of His grace upon my heart - in both hardship and hope - may His light reflect peace and strength- and that when betrayed - His light would shine as a reflection of His courage and His truth-

No comments: